Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2019/2020
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The educational model, centered on the student, proposes a path of knowledge of training based on expressive arts, graphic-pictorial in particular and more generally in expressive techniques (music therapy, dance movement-therapy and theater-therapy).
Its main purpose is to promote in those who want to put their personal, artistic and musical qualities at the service of an aid relationship, both the appropriate technical skills and a reasonable awareness of their therapeutic role.
- Promote the development of transversal skills in the expressive and rehabilitative field through the use of the artistic instrument;
- Provide tools useful for group management, preventing discomfort, promoting health, improving quality of life;
- Acquire a greater awareness of their own interpretative processes (awareness that becomes fundamental in the recognition and management of the different interpersonal dynamics that are activated in the therapeutic relationship and that allows a more appropriate modulation of artistic, musical expressiveness in the context of this relationship).
The educational, experiential, theoretical and methodological pathway offers an integrated module that combines the students' skills, tools and knowledge of expressive arts useful in the context of rehabilitation, prevention of discomfort and the management of emotional conflicts and the development of well-being.
The Expressive-Arts-Therapies in general have found a particularly profitable area in the treatment and rehabilitation of situations of physical, mental and disadvantage.
The course includes a particular reference to the discipline of expressive arts in the psychiatric field by modulating lectures and practical exercises to master the expressive techniques studied during the training course.
The following topics will be specifically addressed:
- Description, of the different arts therapies (music therapy, dance-movement-therapy, theater-therapy, art therapy);
- Guidelines in the world of art therapies, especially in Italy: definition, theoretical bases, artistic means used;
- Functions and structural features of the creative process and the therapeutic process;
- Arts-therapies and psychiatry: goals and objectives;
Arteterapia in educazione e riabilitazione
Giochi per crescere insieme - Manuale di tecniche creative
Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.