Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-FIL/01 - THEORETICAL PHILOSOPHY
Sem. 2A dal Feb 14, 2022 al Mar 26, 2022.
1) Knowledge and understanding of work processes, legal aspects that regulate them and the related ethical aspects 2) To apply legal, sociological, ethical and anthropological knowledge to the reading and understanding of diversity and migratory phenomena in order to foster and support processes of social and cultural inclusion
What is unique in a human life?
This year's course aims to focus on some of two of the best known Freud's clinical case (Hans' Case and the Wolfmann's Case) as an exemplary place for a reflection on Uniqueness of every human life, also referring to the crisis of an universalizing epistemology in the contemporary scientific reflection.
Bibliography (frequentanti e non frequentanti):
- Sigmund Freud, Casi clinici, a cura di M. Ranchetti, Bollati Boringhieri, Torino 2008.
- Gianluca Solla, Il debito assoluto, l'economia della vita, ETS, Pisa 2018.
* Students not attending classes please read also Gilles Deleuze, Critica e clinica, Cortina, Milano 1997, chapters: 2 / 9 / 13.
For students who will attend classes as well as for students not attending the classes, the contents of the textbooks, as well as the lessons and exercises held in the classroom, are part of the program. Any additional teaching materials will be reported by the end of the course and, where possible, made available on the online teaching platform.
* Students don't attending the course contact please the teacher to discuss during consultation hours about doubts and questions concerning their preparation for the exam.
Teaching method will consist in frontal lessons dedicated to an analysis of the conceptuality involved in the subject of the course and also an analysis of the texts listed in the bibliography, in order to identify concepts that are applicable to the contemporary issues, with particular regard to the future work’s prospective of students. For attending students, in addition to the texts mentioned in the bibliography, an active presence and participation in the lessons is to be considered an integral part of the course.
Meeting hours for students are scheduled during the whole academic year: days and hours may be found at the personal webpage of the teacher, and are constantly updated. Any variation will be promptly communicated in the News section of the teacher’s personal webpage.
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.
Written exam, short essay questions