Web Design Laboratory
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
INF/01 - INFORMATICS
II semestre (Lingue e letterature straniere) dal Feb 15, 2021 al May 29, 2021.
The workshop is divided into two modules: the first is dedicated to theoretical and practical lessons; the second is dedicated to designing and implementing a prototype of a website.
Module 1, theoretical and practical lessons:
- the Internet and the web: communication protocols, accessibility and usability standards;
- web technologies: HTML programming, CSS style sheets, Content Management Systems;
- web design fundamentals: layout, color schemas, fonts; multimedia;
- contents: GDPR, copyright and free licenses;
- designing and creating a website: from requirements gathering to deployment;
Module 2, workshop activities: creation of a website:
- design: scope, requirements gathering, structuring contents;
- implementation: development of a prototype (by coding in HTML or using a CMS).
|Docente del corso
||la preparazione si baserà su sitografia, slides, tutorial forniti dalla docente e sulla partecipazione attiva alle lezioni.
The exam consists in presentating and discussing a prototype of a website, created by applying the acquired skills.